About Me

My photo
Midlothian, VA, United States
A SAHM learning to live in a world of boys and not go crazy!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blessed


Lately I have realized how blessed I am. I am the mother of two wonderful little boys and the wife of a great guy. What more can you ask for in life?

We have been enjoying the gorgeous weather we have been having lately. We all just love to be outside and have been spending lots of time together as a family. As Hayes tells us on a daily basis, "The 4 of us are a family." :)

On the 22nd we celebrated my 28th birthday. Many people have asked me if I am getting nervous about getting close to 30. I'm not at all nervous. I have a feeling my 30's are going to bring lots of wonderful and exciting things!

The picture is one I took of Bryce for his 8 month photos. He is getting so big! He is such a joy to be around and he adores his big brother. I'm so lucky to have 2 such wonderful children.

2 comments:

April said...

yes, blessings. I've been feeling overwhelmed with the number of blessings in my life too!

Hayes is cute! That is adorable!

Katie said...

Bryce looks so much like Hayes in that picture! how cute that he says the 4 of you are a family.

please send some of your nice weather up here so I can take the boys out more!

isn't it so wonderful to watch how much the younger boy looks up to his older brother. it almost seems to fall on idol worship, if you know what I mean.