About Me

My photo
Midlothian, VA, United States
A SAHM learning to live in a world of boys and not go crazy!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Back in Business!

We bought a new digital camera so I am back in business. Don't really have much to report. The boys are both doing well. I will give a brief update on each of them.

Hayes~Can now write the letter H! We are working on the rest of his name. Understands the concept of addition! He uses his fingers to count, which is just so cool. :)

Bryce~Is clapping his hands both when you clap and also when you say the word clap. "Says" the word clap when he is clapping, although it sounds like "bap!" Can wave bye-bye and says bah-bah when he does it. Can scoot around on his bottom when sitting. And pushes himself backwards when on his belly.

And since I have my new camera now, I must leave you with a picture, or two! Here is my friend, Lora, with Hayes. She surprised us with a visit today. :) And a picture of Bryce, because he is cute!

1 comment:

April said...

yay for a new camera!! What one did you buy?

Isaiah has been drawing circles and I get so excited! They grow so fast!!

Thanks for the update!!