About Me

My photo
Midlothian, VA, United States
A SAHM learning to live in a world of boys and not go crazy!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Preschool Visit and Orientation

Last night, Chris and I attended parent orientation for Hayes' preschool. We learned all about the fun things he will be doing and the things he will need, including a real size backpack! We met Hayes' teachers and they are both extremely nice and seem great.

Then this morning, I took Hayes in to see his classroom and meet his teacher. He was quite apprehensive at first, but once he saw his room I could see how excited he was! He played with the toys a little, while I talked to his teacher and we did paperwork. Then he put his handprints on his placemat, which he will use for snack time. The teacher showed him around the room and asked him a few questions. I was quite proud that he was not shy at all! He answered her questions and even impressed her with his knowledge of the colors. :)

He is very excited to go back and actually did not want to leave this morning. His first day will be Tuesday, Sept 11th. I am a little nervous that he will get upset at drop off, but hopefully he will be fine. Chris will actually be out of town most of next week for a conference in CA, so it will just be me and the boys! Keep me in your prayers.

No comments: