About Me

My photo
Midlothian, VA, United States
A SAHM learning to live in a world of boys and not go crazy!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Still here!

It has been a little while since I last posted. We are all still here and healthy! Just very busy.

Hayes is busy with preschool, where we went on his first field trip to the Rockwood Park Nature Center. It was a lot of fun! Hayes is also taking karate at the Little Gym, which he seems to enjoy.

Bryce is busy as usual. He has been going with me to MOPS and "playing with the kids," which he enjoys. He and I are also taking a class at the Little Gym, which Bryce loves and Mommy gets worn out at! :)

Chris is busy at work and with his grad school class. Only one more semester to go!!

I am keeping busy too. Ran my first 10k last weekend, which was amazing! Looking forward to doing another one in March. I am also taking 2 classes this semester which have kept me very busy.





Just wanted to give a quick update. We are gearing up for Halloween now. Hayes is counting down the days! :)

No comments: