About Me

My photo
Midlothian, VA, United States
A SAHM learning to live in a world of boys and not go crazy!

Friday, August 24, 2007

The boys

Not a whole lot going on with us. We took a little time adjusting back into a routine after visiting with my parents. Hayes still tells me he misses Nana on a daily basis, but he is doing well.

Just thought I would give an update on the boys.




Hayes:
~recently weighed and is now 38 lbs!
~Is really working on tracing his letters and can do all of them with help
~Can write the letter H perfectly
~Love rhyming and talks about words that rhyme all the time
~Know what sound/sounds each letter makes
~Can count to 10 in spanish, thank you Diego & Dora!
~Has really been making up his own songs and can sing back pretty much anything you sing to him






Bryce
~Recently weighed and is now 27 lbs!
~On a not so good note, has another ear infection :(
~Can take 3-5 steps on his own, as of today!
~Calls Elmo, "La La" from the Elmo's world song
~trying to use utensils on his own when he eats
~Not saying anything really clearly, but has a few words: Dog, That, Cup, Clap, Book, Mama, Dada, and Cook for cookie or cookie monster
~Loves music and is dancing if music is on


1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Hey! Just peeking in. Miss you!
I was shocked there is only a 10lb difference between they boys when they are years apart. and neither of them looks over weight, both look very healthy to me. :) The water park looks like fun!! I wish we had one of those here. Tell Hayes I agree w/ him.. Nana's are special people! ~jeanie