About Me

My photo
Midlothian, VA, United States
A SAHM learning to live in a world of boys and not go crazy!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fun in PA

What a week and weekend we just had! The boys and I drove up to PA to stay with my parents on Monday and had a great time. We were up there for one of my good friends weddings, which I participated in, but that was not until Friday. The boys had such a great time playing with Nana and Granddaddy and their cousin Austin. Here are some pictures of them enjoying themselves at the park near my sisters house the day we went over to stay with Austin. Bryce loved playing in the leaves!





I will do another post about the wedding. But the day after the wedding we went to Pumpkinfest in Doylestown, PA with my parents and the boys had fun. The boys really loved the music and Hayes was even dancing!



No comments: