About Me

My photo
Midlothian, VA, United States
A SAHM learning to live in a world of boys and not go crazy!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Surviving

First, I want to share a picture of Bryce having his first bowl of real oatmeal. He could not get enough of it! He finally gave up on the spoon and just started trying to pour it from the bowl into his mouth!






Not a whole lot to report around here. All 4 of us are working through a cold at the moment. It seems to have hit Bryce the hardest though, so Chris, Bryce and I are not getting much sleep. We are hoping to get some relief soon though.

Over the weekend, I was in PA for a friends bridal shower. It was very strange being at my parents house with out the boys! The first night, I didn't know what to do with myself. Saturday brought lots of shower preparations though and I was kept quite busy until 6 pm Sunday when I had to make the drive home. It was an exhausting, but fun weekend.

Chris stayed home with the boys and I think he enjoyed his boy time. He seemed pretty happy to have me back though. :)

Bryce is trying to say everything. He often "tells" himself something funny and starts laughing. I would love to know what he is saying!

Hayes is doing well. He is really enjoying school and was quite proud that he is now able to put his backpack on himself. He had been struggling with that since school started.

That's all that is new with us!

1 comment:

April said...

oh cute!! my boys love oatmeal but isn't great for Turner who quickly gives up on the spoon!

and hair cuts! My boys desperately need one. Like your boys, Isaiah screams and screams while Turner seems to actually enjoy it!

Thanks for the update!!