About Me

My photo
Midlothian, VA, United States
A SAHM learning to live in a world of boys and not go crazy!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Bryce update



I realized the last few posts have mostly been about Hayes, so I thought I should give an update on how Bryce is doing.

He is growing bigger and bigger everyday! He is now 17 months old! Where has the time gone? He loves Elmo and anything with wheels on it. He is also starting to show a big interest in Thomas and trains. He talks non stop now and has so many words in his vocabulary that I'm not even sure I could list them all, but here is a sample of a few:
Up
Down
All done
Yes
No
Quack
Moo
Hayes
Mama
Dada
Apple
Banana "Nana"
More
Pooh-for Winnie the Pooh
cookie "Cook"
Hi
Bye Bye
Car
Cup
Choo-Choo

And like I said I'm sure there are more, but he talks so much its hard to keep track! :)

He is now running full speed ahead and trying to jump. He loves music and singing especially Wheels on the Bus, which is his favorite song. He has also been starting to count and usually gets to 3. :)

This is what Bryce does when you ask him where the Big Boy is. :)

1 comment:

April said...

Cute cute cute! Love the picture of him holding him his hands up in the air, adorable. It is amazing how quickly the second time goes around, yes?