About Me

My photo
Midlothian, VA, United States
A SAHM learning to live in a world of boys and not go crazy!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Memorial Day. I know technically it's still going on, but we spent our weekend at the Inlaws river house on the Rappahannock River and the boys had such a great time! Both Bryce & Hayes both experienced a beach like setting for the first time and I think we have two beach bums on our hands! :)

Hayes played in the water and dug in the sand. Bryce loved having the waves crash over his legs and also eating sand. Yuck! I think he actually liked the stuff, because he kept trying to put handfulls in his mouth. We had a great time there though with Chris' whole family.


1 comment:

Katie said...

glad to hear you had a great Memorial Day! the boys look like they're having a blast!