About Me

My photo
Midlothian, VA, United States
A SAHM learning to live in a world of boys and not go crazy!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Tag, your it!

I've been tagged so I shall do this :)

Here are the rules... Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I am the youngest of 3, my sister is 7 years older than me and my brother is 2 years older than me.

2. Being a Mom is not nearly as easy as I had imagined

3. If I could read all day, I would be extremely happy.

4. I sometimes envy people who have lives different than me.

5. My parents changed our last name when we moved to PA from TX.

6. I used to hate peanut butter and now I love it!

7. I was supposed to have a career in music.

I think I'll tag Kelly.

2 comments:

KellyA said...

Thanks Leigh Ann! :P

Jeanie said...

Why did your parents decide to change their last name?

Yay for Bryce crawling! Growing so fast. Love how Hayes loves the beach :)

How are you feeling w/ your thyroid now? Did the treatment work?