About Me

My photo
Midlothian, VA, United States
A SAHM learning to live in a world of boys and not go crazy!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

A belated Happy Mother's Day to all of your mothers out there. I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday. We celebrated just with our little family on Saturday by going out to lunch. As usual, with an almost 3 year old, it was interesting. :)

Sunday morning, I woke up to Hayes saying "Happy Mother's Day!" I got a card from each of my boys and they were all just wonderful. I guess you could say my present this year was that Bryce finally said Mama! Of course, now he says it all the time and I don't think I will ever get sick of it. (Well atleast not until he is 2!)

We spent the rest of the day at my Inlaws house. We surprised my MIL with lunch and her whole family was there, my sister-in-law, brother-in-law and his girlfriend. Then we spent the rest of the day hanging out. Hayes, my MIL and I walked up to Coldstone for a treat. :) And we all went to dinner at Bottom's Up Pizza with Chris' grandmother, uncle, aunt and cousin. It was really a great day.

As much as my children drive me crazy at times, I love them with all my heart and I thank God for giving me such beautiful and loving children.

1 comment:

Katie said...

yay for a nice Mother's Day and Bryce saying "mama" that's wonderful!!

tag you're it! see my knitting blog for details.